DescriptionThis classic crewed motor yacht, PACIFIC YELLOWFIN, accommodating up to 12 guests in 4 cabins/staterooms, is ideal for cruising the coast and holidays around British Columbia, Canada and Washington State, USA.
This is a magnificent classic yacht with exquisite cuisine and a vast array of toys and tenders.
- 4 staterooms, 3 with ensuite bathroom and 1 with bathroom across the hall,
- All cabins have DVDs and flat screen TVs,
- 2 couches in the main saloon, with full powder room bathroom with shower,
- 2 in the seating area on the aft deck.
- DVD in the saloon
- Stereo in the saloon
- iPod hockups
- CD library,
- Book library,
- Ice maker,
- Water maker.
- Cell phone,
- Cell based internet,
- WiFi (in certain locations).
Watersports & Toys:
- Tender: 6.7m 8 person runabout with 150 hp Yamaha 4-stroke and large canvas top and side panels,
- Tender: 7.3m beach landing craft with 115 hp Yamaha 4-stroke,
- The tenders are ideal for fishing and high speed sightseeing. The landing craft tenders door is perfect for easy access to remote islands and landing the offroad scooters or mountain bikes,
- Ocean kayaks: 2 double and 4 single,
- Sport kayaks: 4 Bilbao single,
- Water skis,
- Wake board,
- Banana/hot dog.
- Snorkeling gear,
- Water trampoline,
- Extensive fishing gear for all types of fishing,
- Rendezvous diving only.
- 8 mountain bikes,
- 4 one-person 50cc motor bikes (use is at the Captains discretion),
- Golf tee,
- Air target rifles,
- Prawn & crab traps,
- Water pistols.
Per week, in Canadian Dollars:
$69,000 - 8 guests
$71,500 - 9 guests
$74,000 - 10 guests
Groups of 11-12 guests must include children. Please inquire for rates.
Rates include meals, non-alcoholic beverages, fuel, use of ship`s equipment and water toys and Pacific Yellowfin`s crew as guides.
Rates do not include bar (alcoholic beverages), 12% Harmonized Sales Tax, fishing licenses, docking fees, satellite phone usage and customary crew gratuity at the Charterer`s discretion. In the Great Bear Rainforest, First Nations fees may apply.
For shorter charters, please see the rate table at
- Available in British Columbia Canada and Washington State USA.
- In peak summer, Desolation Sound is a popular choice. Very warm air and water temperatures. High speed watersports in warm water. Swimming in warm salt water right off the yacht, or in warm lakes. Guests typically arrive by seaplane from Vancouver or Seattle to Taku Resort on Quadra Island.
- Other charter areas include: San Juan Islands, Gulf Islands & Victoria, Vancouver, Broughton Archipelago, Great Bear Rainforest.
Additional InformationMotor HP: 2 x Original Atlas Imperial direct reversing diesel engines, 325hp each
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.